Verbatim transcripts of audio and visual recordings:
- Police interviews – PACE and ABE
- Covert recordings
- Witness statements
- Telephone conferences
- Hearings and inquests
We are very well aware that people’s lives can be affected by the words in a transcript. We know that attention to detail and accuracy are of the essence, as is speed. Our years of experience and specialist knowledge means that we know how to look after your best interests. We have been dealing with sensitive data for over twenty years and understand the impact that delay has on people, especially on children.
We honed our skills on court transcripts, having worked with the Ministry of Justice on innumerable cases for more than eleven years. We now turn our hand to the supporting material required for court cases. In doing so, we deal with the most sensitive of information in the most secure way and we have Cyber Essentials accreditation, the Government’s data security accreditation scheme.
Bespoke transcripts of audio and visual recordings:
It’s not always easy for people to listen as well as to watch a video and so vital marketing messages can be lost. If you offer a transcript, the all-important words can be read and even downloaded for later.
There are three main ways in which transcripts can be invaluable when used alongside videos:
- Better content indexing by Google and YouTube
Google and YouTube aren’t very good at ‘reading’ images and so text is needed to avoid problems when ranking video content in searches. A transcript of the speech on a video can make all the difference when it comes to indexing content and it makes SEO all the more efficient.
- Grab the attention and keep it
Watching a video is wonderful but knowing the words behind the images is even better. It underpins the marketing message. A transcript makes it easier to engage with your audience and to pin their attention on what you have to say. People like to feel that their needs are being considered. A transcript that they can download and read later can add that personal touch that websites often lack.
- Include everyone
Not everyone can hear very well and some can’t hear at all. Others may be working in loud places. Some may have to mute the audio because of where they are. Marketing opportunities are often lost all for a lack of a transcript. Even language barriers can be sorted out with a transcript because it can then be translated. More and more marketing professionals are turning to transcription. A transcript breaks down barriers and opens up new audiences. It’s all about inclusivity.
Commissioning a Transcription project is simple:
- Select “Add to Quote” to provide us with details or your project and you can upload any files you need us to transcribe.
- Alternatively, you can email us directly at email@example.com
- We will then give you a quote for the work, based on the word count.
- We will agree a deadline with you and begin work.
- The translation will then go through quality control.
- The document is returned to you ready for use.
- If a designer has done the typesetting, then send it back to us for further proofing – just to make sure all is well before it is published.
- We may ask you for a deposit before commencing work, unless you have an account with us. For credit terms, please get in touch.