Websites, blogs, advertising copy, pdf files, promotional material – whatever it is that you are publishing, proofreading is vital. Mistakes happen simply because we are all human. Having another pair of eyes just to go over what you have written is always a good idea.
Commissioning a proofreading project is simple:
- Select “Add to Quote” to provide us with details or your project and you can upload any files you need us to proofread.
- Alternatively, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will then give you a quote for the work, based on the word count.
- We will agree a deadline with you and begin work.
- The translation will then go through quality control.
- The document is returned to you ready for use.
- If a designer has done the typesetting, then send it back to us for further proofing – just to make sure all is well before it is published.
- We may ask you for a deposit before commencing work, unless you have an account with us. For credit terms, please get in touch.