Posib was founded on the art of translation and later branched out to include the art of transcription.
Commissioning a translation project is simple:
- Select “Add to Quote” to provide us with details or your project and you can upload any files you need us to translate.
- Alternatively, you can email us directly at email@example.com
- We will then give you a quote for the work, based on the word count.
- We will agree a deadline with you and begin work.
- The translation will then go through quality control.
- The document is returned to you ready for use.
- If a designer has done the typesetting, then send it back to us for further proofing – just to make sure all is well before it is published.
- We may ask you for a deposit before commencing work, unless you have an account with us. For credit terms, please get in touch.
We network with translators who specialise in all sorts of disciplines and different languages.
Over the past twenty years we have sourced translations in a variety of languages, from Brazilian Portuguese to Georgian.
We do not pretend to be what we are not. We specialise in Welsh and so it very often makes sense for us to be the ‘match-maker’. You can then deal directly with the translators concerned. If you want to know a little more, then do let us know.